KOZA의 개요 및 역사
간편하게 이용할 수 있습니다.
1무선 LAN 설정
On wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) setting screen, select Free_Koza_Wi-Fi_okinawa_city, start your Web browser and follow the procedure at right.
Wi-Fi 이용 첫 화면에서 무료 인터넷.
이용자 등록 이메일 주소를 입력→ 확인 →동의함
오키나와시 관광 포털 사이트(스마트폰 버전)가 표시되면 접속 완료.
- ※등록 후 6개월 이내에는 이메일 주소를 입력하지 않아도 됩니다.
Wi-Fi 설치 거점
플라자 하우스 쇼핑 센터
오키나와어업협동조합 파야오 직매장
JA오키나와 중부의 농부시장
Okinawa City Library
Koza Wi-Fi FAQ
코자 Wi-Fi 사용 방법에 대해 자주 묻는 질문을 준비하고 있습니다. 서비스 개요 및 보안 작업 방법에 대해 궁금한 분들은 우선은 여기를 참조하십시오.
질문 내용 모듈 대기
- Q : What is Koza Wi-Fi?
- A : Koza Wi-Fi is a public WLAN service provided by Okinawa City. Anyone with a device that can connect to Wi-Fi can use this service free of charge.
- Q : Where is Koza Wi-Fi available?
- A : There are 12 hotspots where Koza Wi-Fi is available, such as Gate 2 Street, Park Avenue vicinity, Music Town Otoichiba, and Okinawa Zoo & Museum.
- Q : How much does it cost to connect to Koza Wi-Fi?
- A : Connecting to Koza Wi-Fi is absolutely free of charge.
- Q : What do I need to connect to Koza Wi-Fi?
You will need a device such as a smartphone, tablet or laptop computer
that can use Wi-Fi.
Free Internet Connection Manual Ver2.0
- Q : How to do I connect to Koza Wi-Fi?
- A : When your device connects to Koza Wi-Fi enter your e-mail address. Applications or contracts with a provider is unnecessary. See here for more information.
- Q. Are there websites that are blocked?
Websites determined inappropriate for a minor may be restricted and the
following message will be shown:
"This web page is blocked because it violates network policy.Please return to the previous page and enjoy other websites."
- Q. Is the connection encrypted?
- A. The connection is not encrypted in order for you to access the internet quickly. This means that a malicious user may be able to intercept any information you send over the internet. Please do not send credit card numbers, passwords or any other private information over this network. Use this service at your own risk.
- Q. Is there anything to keep in mind when using Koza Wi-Fi?
- A. You must register your e-mail address in order to connect to the internet. Depending on the device, the Wi-Fi icon may automatically display when you enter a hotspot, but you will not be able to connect to the internet unless you proceed to regsiter your e-mail on the regsitration page. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please complete the procedures from the browser entry page.
- Q. I automatically get connected to Koza Wi-Fi.
If you have ever connected your device to Koza Wi-Fi, you may
automatically get connected to it if you are in a hotspot. To disable this automatic
connection, please set your device according to the manual. See here for more
How to Disable Automatic Wireless Connection Ver1.0
- Q. The Wi-Fi icon is displayed, but I can't connect to the internet.
- A. You must register your e-mail address in order to connect to the internet. Depending on the device, the Wi-Fi icon may automatically display when you enter a hotspot, but you will not be able to connect to the internet unless you proceed to regsiter your e-mail on the regsitration page.
- Q. Are power outlets available in any of the Koza Wi-Fi hotspots?
- A. Power outlets are not available in any of the Koza Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Q. What is Wi-Fi?
- A. "Wi-Fi" refers to the standards and technology used to connect to the internet via a wireless local area network. "Public Wi-Fi" or "Public WLAN" is Wi-Fi that is installed in any public facility for public use. Train stations, airports, cafes, fast food restaurants and other public commercial or government facilities may offer wireless internet services for a fee or free of charge.
- Q. What is an SSID?
- A. The SSID identifies wireless Access Point, or simply put, the network name.
- Q. What is an Acess Point?
- A. An Access Point (AP) is the device or base station used to connect to the WLAN. It is said that Public WLAN can provide coverage for up to 100 meters if there is nothing blocking it (in general, internet access is available within a few dozen meters radius from the AP).
- Q. What is a browser?
- A. A browser is an application program that allows you to see information on the internet. This mainly refers to the "WWW Browser" when you view pages on the internet. Browsers for PCs include Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. "Safari" for iPhones and "Chrome" for Androids are standard browsers for smartphones.